CHIL sent me a Powershare Reactor to facilitate this review because they know how much I love technology and staying charged. All opinions are based on my firsthand experience with the product.
Last year I went to a conference at SeaWorld San Antonio, known as AdventureCon. By the time I finished running my mouth, and took a seat, I realized why everyone else had already snagged a seat. It was a battle to get an outlet spot to keep their tablet/phone/laptop charged! So, when the folks at CHIL emailed me and asked if I’d like to try out their CHIL Powershare Reactor, a light bulb flipped on! Hot dog, someone has created the perfect solution for charging at conferences, and at home.
I put my CHIL Powershare Reactor to the test last weekend, when the hubby and I hopped on a 24 hour cruise to nowhere. Even though it had been 10+ years since I’d cruised, I remembered power sources are scarce. The charging station didn’t take up a lot of room in my backpack, or on the desk in our cabin. With less than 24 hours on the ship, I didn’t bring our tablet, but it worked great to simultaneously charge both our phones leaving an outlet free for the iron or hairdryer. Plus, I see how it can make it easier to find our devices, without an epic search that feels like a scavenger hunt!
Perfect size, convenient, and durable are a few of my favorite features!
CHIL Powershare Reactor Features:
- Three (3) 1.0 Amp USB Smartphone / iPhone / iPod charging ports
- One (1) 2.1 Amp USB Tablet / iPad charger station
- Offers surge protection for all connected devices
- Multi charger station prevents “vampire drain” of energy when no devices are charging, which saves power and $$
- Eliminates the need to hunt for outlets with multiple usb charging capacity
- Silicone tower is coated to reduce dust
- Power cord stores neatly in the bottom of the charger station (cable management) for easy storage
- Lightweight and portable, easily fits in a backpack
- Reduces the need to search for devices, since they can all be charged in one place
Good news for you is that the folks at CHIL, want to give you a chance to win your own CHIL Powershare Reactor. Oh yeah, and check out the CHIL website for other cool tech products like the Notchbook Case for iPad air or the slap stylus fashion bracelet.