Halloween kicked off early in Houston when superheroes, devils, fairies, and Ninja Turtles descended on downtown Houston Tuesday afternoon. The festive folks with BuyCostumes.com brought their Orange Tuesday Tour to the city for Random Acts of Booing to benefit UNICEF, and show off the top 10 Halloween Costumes 2014. Whether your going as a hero or a villain, BuyCostumes.com has some great deals and inspiration for Halloween parties and Halloween treats!
Without looking at the list, how many of the top 10 can you guess correctly? I picked two of the ten!
Top 10 Halloween Costumes 2014
- Elsa- Let it Go with Frozen’s favorite Princess
- Ninja Turtle Leonardo patrols the city’s streets
- Black Widow from Captain America Show off your body and intimidate the enemy
- Green Ninja uses his stealth to get all the good treats
- Captain America protecting our country from evil
- The Joker We can’t all be good guys
- Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz Follow the yellow brick road to sweet treats
- Darth Vader Harness the Force of the Universe
- Pink Poodle Because adorable trick or treaters are rewarded
- Waldo Even your pooch can be trendy when wearing stripes
There’s still plenty of time to choose the perfect costume or party with the Orange Tuesday Tour in Atlanta (10/14); Philadelphia (10/21); or New York City (10/30). Track down one of the orange ambassadors for photo ops and have a chance at being rewarded with Costume Cash! More tricks than treats, on each tour stop BuyCostumes.com is donating costumes to schools and non-profit organizations with the help of UNICEF.
Want in on the fun but the Orange Tuesday Tour isn’t coming to your city? No worries, you can enter the #OrangeTuesdayPhoto sweeps for your chance to win costume cash! You can also enter by Tweeting or posting a picture of your favorite Halloween or Halloween Costume on Instagram using #OrangeTuesdayPhoto and tagging @BuyCostumes.
What’s in it for you?
- 5 Weekly Winners get $50 Costume Cash each week
- 5 Grand Prize Winners get $500 Costume Cash
- You can enter once a day on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Just think, if you were a grand prize winner you could wear a different costume every day of the week!
This was a sponsored post on behalf of BuyCostumes.com but all opinions are my own.