Ford Kicks Off The 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season With The 2016 Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150
Everything’s better with a Cowboy…including the 2016 Ford F-150. Today, ahead of the 2016 Dallas Cowboys football season, Ford and the Dallas Cowboys introduced the 2016 Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150 at the annual Flowserve Dallas Cowboys Kickoff Luncheon!
Die-hard Cowboy fans rejoice, because Ford is offering 400 limited edition 2016 Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150s at select Texas Ford dealers. Even better, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these limited edition trucks will be used to support Happy Hill Farm.
“Everyone in the Dallas Cowboys organization is excited about the new Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150,” said Jerry Jones, Owner and General Manager of the Dallas Cowboys. “The Ford F-150 and the Dallas Cowboys are known world-wide for their rich heritages and long winning traditions. Our Cowboys fans are among the most passionate in all of sports. We are proud to partner with Ford and the Texas Ford Dealers to bring this Cowboys Edition F-150 to our incredible fans. I think you will agree it is the ultimate truck for the ultimate Cowboys fan.”
What makes the ultimate Dallas Cowboys F-150?
It starts with a Built Ford Tough 2016 F-150 XLT with Chrome Package (#1 volume seller in Texas) painted in the Cowboys legendary helmet silver.
• Exclusive Cowboys Edition Star badging on front doors and rear tailgate
• Blue-White-Blue rocker panel striping which pays tribute to the Cowboys over-the-top helmet stripe
• Chrome grill and running boards
• 20-inch chrome wheels with unique Cowboys Star center caps
• Molded heavy-duty cargo bed mat with the iconic Cowboys Star logo
• Chrome front-door laser-etched foot plates featuring the legendary “Cowboys” wordmark
• Cowboys Edition logo stitched front and rear floor mats
• “1 of 400” Cowboys Edition interior badge personally autographed by Jerry Jones
“It has been 22 years since Ford and the Dallas Cowboys offered a Cowboys Edition F-150,” said Greg Wood, Dallas Regional Sales Manager for Ford Motor Company. “I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the opening of the Ford Center at the Star and the beginning of a new Cowboys season than to offer both F-150 and Cowboys fans the opportunity to purchase one of these incredible trucks. More importantly, through this joint project both Ford and the Dallas Cowboys are able to provide additional support to the critically important mission at Happy Hill Farm.”
Want to own one of these special edition F-150s, run to a select Texas Ford dealer, before they’re gone. Football season is ready to kick-off and the 2016 Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150 would be the star of your tailgating party!